We are working on an application OPAS (Operation Platform As Service), which is an in-house developed application for Global Market Operations to fulfil business daily operations requirements.
The vision of OPAS is to have
- achieving ultra-scalability without sacrificing performance and availability
- breakdown into components and take efforts to decentralize change management and providing teams with more control over how features make their way to production
- distributed and move away from vertically scaled infrastructure and single points of failures
Not only needed to transform the way we build and operates on a post trade system, and it needed to transform the culture of GM operations.
- You and your teammates are responsible for all aspects of delivering software to your users:
o Development of new requirements
o Automating testing and deployment of small and frequent releases
o Speaking to product owner and business on features and requirements
o Deploying changes to production frequently and confidently
o Production availability of your service - if you build the service you own the service!
Who we're looking for?
- Experiences with Test driven development methodologies such as Junit & BDD
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Ability to solve complex problems and propose solutions
- Nice to have experience with Back-end technologies: Java 8+ and Springboot