A successful candidate will be a part of the team that works on the design, preparation and maintenance of network configuration for large scale telecommunication systems. We are closely cooperating with networking equipment vendors (HPE, Juniper, Fortinet) Cisco equipment background is welcome.
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Who we're looking for?
- Higher degree (Masters, Bachelor or equal) in IT, telecommunications, electronics, automation and robotics, physics or similar.
- Knowledge of networking areas: TCP/IP, routing (OSPF, BGP), Firewall, Switch
- Analytical approach to the tasks
- Problem-solving skill in troubleshooting networking issues
- Fluent communication in English (both verbal and written)
- Candidate should be self-driven, pay attention to details and be motivated
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking