This is a good opportunity to participate in the new in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) project for one of the biggest European car maker. This is a very fast growing project which require talented software developers who likes challenges and new cutting edge technologies. Our team is involved into development of one of the core functionality of IVI such as Tuner, Audio Management, Telephony, Multimedia, Text Messaging, Speech Dialog System, Projection technologies provided by Apple and Google. Applicant will have the possibility to gain experience in development or integrating of these functionalities. Candidate will be the part of the international team and have the opportunity to work with latest software technologies like Android Automotive OS.
- Participate in requirement analysis.
- Design, create, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++/Java code from scratch.
- Implement performance and quality services.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and implement solutions to these problems.
- Maintain code quality.
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years of experience of Java/Kotlin development on Android
- Understanding of Android Application Framework
- Very good understanding of UI placement, Layouts & Wireframes.
- Development experience with Android Services, AIDL & Binders.
- Usage of Design Patterns on Android (MVP, MVVM)
- Hands-on experience with Android Studio, SDK, Gradle & AVD
- Experience in writing Unit tests and Automated Tests using JUnit, Mockito, etc.
- Experience with AOSP development and Android NDK.
- Experience with creating System Applications and Home Screen Application.
- Experience with framework components like Telephony, Dialer, Network,etc.
- Development experience with System UI and Service Manager
- Android Automotive experience and exposure