You'll be working with the HR IT Application Support teams in Poland. The team provides quality services to ensure end-to-end production stability and availability by combining optimized utility services with dedicated centres of expertise, ensuring business-aligned support, always aiming to foster customer/user needs. Our measure of success is two-fold - clear and recognized benefits for the L2 line teams and standardization of core ITIL practices at a high maturity level.
- be responsible for providing hands-on Level 2 production support of HR IT business-aligned applications
- govern production support execution as aligned to existing ITIL framework • follow effective and efficient operational policies, processes and procedures
- work closely with the vendor, key stakeholders to plan for cost-optimized solutions, manage delivery, implementation, process improvement and production product support.
- possess strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (i.e. you know how to figure problems out)
- possess strong verbal, writing and communication skills
- Unix, Oracle, Sybase, Scheduling, Autosys, Fusion/Peoplesoft - all are very valuable skills for this role. You need to be a hands-on person.
- have a strong ability to solve complex issues
Who we're looking for?
2 -4 years of experience in IT support role within the Financial Services industry
In-depth knowledge and understanding of Incident and Problem Management practices.
Demonstrated hands-on domain skills and track record of successful projects and deliveries
Exposure to automation tools is an added advantage
Highly refined and professional in verbal and written communications
Experience in operating under a Global team environment
ITIL Qualified & proficient in using Service Now
Unix, Oracle, Scheduling, Autosys, Fusion/Peoplesoft (is added advantage)
Exposure to Azure is preferredNICE TO HAVE