QA Engineer will be responsible, but not limited to, data integrations testing between IPaaS and Clients destination systems, creating and executing test cases and liaising with the Client and development Teams on delivering fixes to identified bugs.
QA Engineer will partner with the Client to define E2E testing approach and lead execution, tracking identified bugs and working with the development teams to resolve encountered issues.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback regarding testing scope and approach,
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
Who we're looking for?
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes (4+ years),
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Familiar cloud computing technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Familiar with iPaaS concepts
- Exposure to external Clients (nice to have)
- Prior exposure to SAP (nice to have)
- Working experience in data integration and data quality testing (nice to have)
- Fluent english both written and spoken
- Healthcare package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages