Commerzbank is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries. The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise.
This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey. For that type person we have role waiting for you as an Application Support Intern in Big Data Sales Analytics team.
Supporting the team with daily work among with your mentor:
- Working in cross-functional cells and deep involvement in the development process from the beginning in order to support the cell in implementing operational requirements such as monitoring, traceability and resilience
- Daily monitoring of production processes and incidents, taking the necessary measures and responsible coordination of problem solving in the cell and beyond the cluster and the key area
- Responsibility for technical users and all configuration items related to your product in prelive and production
- Installation and configuration of the dedicated applications in prelive and production and rollout of increments using our continuous integration and continuous deployment environment
Who we're looking for?
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Good command of English
- Knowledge/willingness to learn: scheduling tools (like Cron, UC4 or similar), cloud based technologies (preferred solutions such as e.g. GCP – Google Cloud Platform), containerization technologies (e.g. Docker), Applications Servers, (e.g. Tomcat, Jetty)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking