Andersen Lab is seeking of a talented and experienced Fullstack Developer (Node.js + Angular) for one of our customer's projects.
Our customer is an innovative, venture capital-backed tech company, founded in 2010 and based in Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK. The team has developed a fully integrated cloud-based sales and marketing solution designed to increase customer engagement and improve venue profitability for the hospitality and retail sectors.
Working with a portfolio of fantastic brands, the customer uses its client’s existing technology to provide them with their very own TV channel packed, not only with engaging content
The project is a digital commercial live broadcast solution that uses existing TV's and social networks to increase traffic and sales. This platform allows you to manage live sports broadcasts, switch between full-screen and split-screen format to simultaneously promote venues and events.It is necessary to develop a back office for this platform.
- Completing tasks set by the lead developer or project manager;
- Analysis, design, development and testing of software in accordance with the standards;
- Planning your work and maintaining project documentation;
- Ensuring the high quality of development;
- Coordination of actions with other developers during joint development.
Who we're looking for?
- 4 + years of experience in commercial development in JS;
- Confident development experience in Node.js;
- Experience using Angular;
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS;
- Skills in working with AWS Lambda, AWS CloudFormation services;
- Experience in writing Unit tests, participating in Code Review; Experience with version control systems and agile development methodologies;
- Proficiency in spoken English at the Upper Intermediate level and above.
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom and others;
- The opportunity to change the project and / or develop expertise in the interesting business domain;
- Job conditions - you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee.
- The opportunity to earn additionally up to 5.000 PLN per month by participating in the company's activities;
- An access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / x-box / fruits / coffe / snacks / watching movies, walking holidays)
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Health insurance and multisport card.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages