The customer is a British fitness company with a large network of fitness centers. Their main advantage is an individual approach to each client, and help in achieving his own goal.
The project is the development of a mobile fitness application in order to implement an integrated, individual approach to each client, regardless of his location.
The functionality will include keeping a food diary, a full-scale audit of eating habits, online consultations with a trainer, selection and scheduling of training, and much more.
The main tasks for you will be the development of new functionality, story pointing and the technical sizing of user stories with a strong team - Senior iOS Developer, Senior Android Developer and UI Designer.
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom and others;
- The opportunity to change the project and / or develop expertise in the interesting business domain;
- Job conditions - you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee.
- The opportunity to earn additionally up to 5.000 PLN per month by participating in the company's activities;
- An access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / x-box / fruits / coffe / snacks / watching movies, walking holidays)
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Health insurance and multisport card.
- Completing tasks set by the lead developer or project manager;
- Analysis, design, development and testing of software in accordance with the standards;
- Planning your work and maintaining project documentation;
- Ensuring the high quality of development;
- Coordination of actions with other developers during joint development.
Who we're looking for?
- Deep knowledge and commercial experience in Node.js development;
- Experience with PostgreSQL;
- Experience with version control systems;
- Experience in using Agile methodologies;
- The level of English is Intermediate +.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages