You'll be joining our Software Developing team as QA / Quality Assurance Tester expertise for our global platforms.
About the Job
- Challenging and exciting position as an experienced QA Tester & QA Automation Specialist within our multi-year Multibanking project,
- Work closely with developers, QA and Requirements Engineers,
- End to end responsibility for test automation incl. setup of a regression test suite and regular adoption of regression test cases,
- Responsibility for high-quality assurance by actively supporting the test phase,
- Possibility to act as coach and sparring partner within the team for complex issues,
- Opportunity to be part of a creative and international team in a highly dynamic service-oriented environment
- Possibility to meet with the team personally once circumstances allow,
- You will be among the first to build a new virtual team from the scratch.
About the Client
FIDES is based in the heart of Zurich, Switzerland, and is looking forward to grow its highly skilled and motivated team with partners.
FIDES centralizes and simplifies multi-bank connectivity and transaction communications – globally. They provide their customers a user-friendly web-based GUI to access all their bank different accounts globally. With connectivity to more than 10,000 banks across 170+ countries, and enables communication via any format with the largest banking network in the world so our customers can achieve 100% connectivity and thus we are providing the broadest geographic reach to banks across the globe.
- Review and analyze system specifications,
- Create test designs, create test cases, execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results,
- Collaborate with developers and other QA colleagues to develop effective strategies and test plans,
- Evaluate product according to specifications,
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects,
- Report bugs and errors to development teams, defect tracking,
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing,
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle,
- Participating in review meetings within the Team.
Who we're looking for?
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role,
- Experience in requirements analysis, test design, test case creation and test execution,
- Background working in the financial / banking / treasury industry,
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors,
- Working knowledge of test management software,
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude,
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail,
- Ability to work independently and within a collaborative team-oriented environment,
- Ability to communicate clearly, stand up for own ideas and engage in a technical discussion to find the best solution approach,
- Commitment to join a virtual team across locations.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus,
- Ability to prepare test plans that consist of scope, strategy, approach and execution.
- A university degree, or equivalent education is a plus; preferably in computer science,
- German language will be also a plus.