BE | Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Since the foundation of in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry. For our partner, an Investment Banking Organization in Germany, we are hiring Golang Developer to join us fully remotely.
Goal of the project is to integrate a newly acquired fintech to the ecosystem of our client via API framework. Provision of an end-to-end automation of the primary markets issuance process Existing system components and interfaces of our partner’s issuance landscape shall be re-used wherever possible.
Who we're looking for?
- Solid experience with Golang
- Experience with Cloud based development and API programming
- Experience with JSON and XML (especially validation and generation)
- Experience with Java programming would be an asset
- Experience with Messaging (MQSeries, AMQP, JMS) & Databases (NoSQL + SQL, e.g. MongoDB)
- Experience with Scrum and DevOps would be an asset
- Fluency in English
- Valid EU / PL work permit
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Flight ticket