What we are doing:
The aim of the project is to create new software to support FTTH (Fiber-to-the-Home) roll-out in Germany, one of the biggest investments of Deutsche Telekom in Europe.
Your role will be to develop microservices based cloud solution with state of the art frameworks. Besides working with the most modern toolset, you will be part of a scaled agile project organization and work in a dynamic project environment.
Join us and create amazing software in a greenfield area – experience new way of collaboration with international colleagues, work directly with business users & the most ambitious developers in different locations across Europe.
- Java 11,
- Sonar, Jaeger, Prometheus, Kibana
- Git (Gitlab),
- Continuous Delivery,
- Kubernetes, Docker,
Who we're looking for?
- At least 3 years of work experience as Java Developer
- Software development skills in Java 8/11, Spring, microservices, REST, Hibernate/JPA, SQL
- Solution-oriented way of working along with a good team and communication skills
- JUnit and integration Testing
- Design patterns
- Clean Code – SOLID, DRY, KISS
- English – Communication level (B2)
Nice to have
- Experience in DevOps is very welcome (Kubernetes, docker, monitoring tools)
- Experience in CI/CD
- Experience in Spock testing framework
- Experience in vavr library
- Experience in Cloud technologies (AWS)
- Experience of working in agile projects (Scrum / SAFe or similar)
- Experience in agile software testing, test-driven development
- Experience of working in international projects would be an asset
- Experience with frontend technologies
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages