Team: Highly open minded, progressive and professional team.
Technologies: Highly scalable and flexible web application based on state-of-the-art technologies like Java, JSF, JUnit, Mockito, PowerMock, JBehave, Grails, Spring, Hibernate, Sybase, Maven, TeamCity, GitHub, Liquibase, AppDynamics, JMeter, Sublime, React, Cucumber.
Process: Agile process implemented, including artifacts as product backlog refinement, sprints, product backlogs, retros, velocity, and getting feedback from end users. Quality is everything. UI/ UX developer and TDD/ BDD approaches with extended OOP/ clean practices on the board.
Business trips: occasional business trips to London where key end users and main stakeholders are located in mostly on project requirements and architecture.
Infra: Superb infrastructure for development and communications.
On-going learning: Regular business trainings from real market operators from NY and London.
Innovation: open forum with top-down and bottom-up ideas for technical and organizational improvements. Moreover towards Release When Ready, Release on Demand, Molecular Platform with Kafka, Flink, ElasticSearch, Docker for AI and Azure cloud adoption.
- Unit and Integration testing
- New initiatives/ ideas
- Active participation in distributed agile process.
Who we're looking for?
- At least 3-year practical experience in writing readable code and commercial software design
- Experience in Java 8
- Experience in using clean code principles, design patterns, system architecture
- Unit testing(assertj or hamcrest, mockito)
- OOP & OOD
- Experience in TDD
- Integration testing
- Spring (boot)
- Spring integration
- Microservices Design Patterns
- Experience with distributed systems