The successful candidate will work as a part of a distributed international team providing managed services to support production systems based on commercial and Open Source solutions such as Oracle Fusion Middleware, Apache Kafka, Kubernetes, Elasticsearch, Fluentd, Grafana etc.
- Perform on demand Tier 3 support by executing Oracle FMW support
- Perform FMW domains buildouts and expansions
- Escalate and / or troubleshoot FMW and application production issues
- Perform FMW patching and Apache servers, performance and capacity tuning
- Perform application installs and upgrades
- Document key findings, run books, operating procedures, etc.
Who we're looking for?
- Strong administration/supporting experience Linux/Unix OS, environment applications and services
- 4 year experience with Web-based applications, and Web application servers (Weblogic or WebSphere)
- Expertise in installation and configuration of Middleware products
- Experience with JAVA, XML, JMS, Oracle Service Bus and Oracle SOA Suite, Weblogic 11g/12c, Tomcat and JBoss, OEM 12c, Enterprise Performance Management/Performance Tuning
- Understanding of underlying systems hardware and OS, including VMware and other virtualization platforms
- High availability and scalability technology: Load balancers, clustering software, auto-failover, Ethernet bonding
- Scripting languages: Bash, Python, WLST
- Relational databases: Oracle, MySQL
- Passionate about server side technologies (clusters, grids, clouds), OS;
- Eager learner of new technologies and systems;
- Written and verbal interpersonal communications skills;
- Team member;
- Good verbal and written communication English skills.
- Experience with highly available distributed systems;
- Experience with distributed SOA architectures.