As part of this team you will be engaged in providing the DevOps Platforms solutions and services.
In this position you will be working in various roles along the full application lifecycle: analysis & design, development, integration, testing, documentation, maintenance and decommissioning.
During these phases you will work closely together with your colleagues in the team, Delivery Management, worldwide distributed production support, as well as product owners.
At the start, your work is related to provide the DevOps Platforms services in the area of IT implementation. This includes the integration, preparation and provisioning of 3rd party developer tools to Unix/Linux based developer servers. Our core application in this area is a central provisioned continuous integration (CI) environment, based on Maven, GitLab, Nexus and Sonar.
Who we're looking for?
- excellent knowledge of RedHat Linux and Solaris x86 Unix environments with strong scripting skills
- multiyear experience as GitLab / Azure Kubernetes Service / TeamCity / Jenkins / Nexus Pro system
administrator with installation experience
- working experience in configuring project build automation using Maven, Gradle, etc.
- strong background regarding Continuous Integration build chain and the tools and development
- strong analytic and problem solving skills
- passionate of DevOps with good vision and knowledge of Continuous Integration, Delivery and
- aware of security-related risk in large infrastructure environments
- an excellent communicator, with persuasive presentation skills
- customer orientated and focused on service quality
- always professional (but you have the human touch)
- a multitasker, well organized and able to thrive when no two days are the same
- fluent in English
Multiyear experience for the following is a plus
- monitoring and toning the CI environment to ensure high availability, efficiency, scalability and
- expanding the adoption and integration of CI build chain
- improving degree of automation for repetitive tasks and reporting
- leading massive version upgrade and migrations across different platforms
- providing evaluation, assessment and proposal on new tools and plugins
- supporting technical concepts, effort estimations and feasibility studies