In this role, you’ll use your extensive knowledge of PHP and related frameworks like Symfony to improve Survicate surveys seen by over 1,000 people per minute. You’ll engineer for usability, scalability, maintainability, and performance. Fixing even the tiniest bug means improving user-experience for thousands of respondents. The release of a new feature makes a huge impact on how easily thousands of companies around the world are able to collect and act upon collected feedback.
We work in an autonomous, cross-skilled product team that consists of: Frontend and Backend Developers, QAs, Product Designers, and a Product Manager. We love collaboration, discussing product ideas, creating the best possible solution as fast as possible, and getting it released.
- Architecture: Microservices,
- Infrastructure: AWS (mostly),
- Most of the services are written in PHP7 using the Symfony framework,
- Database: PostgreSQL,
- Cache: Redis,
- Queue: SQS (for background jobs),
- Auto deployments,
- Write code that will impact thousands of people every day
- Collaborate with frontend engineers to spec, write, test, and deploy code.
- Brainstorm features with product managers and designers and guide decisions based on your knowledge of the codebase
- Assist our skilled Customer Success team in triaging bugs and solving issues in production in your primary area
- Learn about and use new web technologies
- Like the work you do, enjoy collaborating with your coworkers, and finish work on time
Who we're looking for?
- At least 3 years of experience with PHP,
- Good SQL database knowledge,
- Good programming practices,
- Fluent English.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages