Currently, we are looking to hire a Mid/Senior DevOps Engineer in our Katowice office.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for implementing and managing the release processes of code and applications through development, test, and production environments. You will collaborate closely with the development teams in an agile environment and lead the implementation of test and release processes, allowing the code to be continuously tested and built for different platforms and targets. You will work in a full end-to-end scenario where the hardware and the cloud are bridged together by our team, ensuring the released solutions meet quality standards as they are deployed in real scenarios.
- Manage the release cycle of the code developed for different projects and platforms.
- Design and implement automation solutions for build, test, and deployment
- Work closely with the System Integration and Development teams to improve our continuous integration and testing system.
- Propose new initiatives and improvements to the tools and in-house frameworks.
- Sync with the QA teams to improve the quality and consistency of the deliverables.
Who we're looking for?
- At least 3+ years of experience in DevOps or relevant experience in Software Development, or QA
- Experience with Cloud providers like Azure, or AWS
- Experience programming in Python and shell
- Experience with CI/CD and knowledge of Jenkins
- Knowledge of Linux administration and networking
- Good grasp of SDLC concepts and knowledge of source code management best practices
- Experience using git.
- Good command of English and Polish.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or similar fields
- Hands-on experience with Jenkins Pipeline and Job DSL is a plus
- Experience with configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet or Chef are great to have
- Experience with managing cloud infrastructure with Terraform, CloudFormation or Azure Resource Templates
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages