Shiji Group provides software solutions and services for the hospitality, food service, retail and entertainment industries, ranging from hotel management solutions, to food and beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, online distribution and more.
Founded in 1998 as a network solutions provider for hotels, and later changed to a software provider for the whole consumer market, Shiji Group today comprises 5,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands, serving over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants and 600,000 retail outlets.
Shiji is committed to connecting the global business of hospitality. We provide an integrated suite of technological solutions that empower hotel, retail, food, and entertainment companies to better connect with their guests.
As a Quality Assurance Automation developer you will be working on various tasks, including: creating automation testing tools and actively supporting release process; maintaining and developing proprietary internal company tools; R&D for solutions supporting main product architecture.
Communication skills are essential. You will be responsible from transferring product team and QA Team knowledge to various automation tools. This is our key point on our roadmap in order to fulfill release and deployment strategy – work under the pressure is unaviodable.
Who we're looking for?
- 2+ years of experience in Python development
- Familiarity with concepts of RESTful API's
- Collaboration with Product team in order to understand user journey in the system
- Collaboration with Quality Assurance Engineers team in order to gather test scenarios and support regression testing
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Python libraries: locust.io and/or requests
- Microservices Architecture
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages