At Intel, employees share in successes, enjoy comprehensive rewards and are inspired by an innovative & inclusive workplace.
What can you expect when there is a match between us?
- High level of visibility, credibility and empowerment you can take for granted.
- You will own and drive several projects and initiatives, run on various organizational levels.
- You will be working with the latest and future products for Intel's top customers (Enterprises, Cloud Service Providers, Telco Providers, etc)
- You will be a part of our big R&D Center in Gdańsk
- You will be working across a group of professionals
- We guarantee you will be working in a safe environment, in an Organization which profoundly understands the current health situation worldwide. Either at your own home, or in our premises if needed, the security and wellbeing of you and your family stands as our utmost responsibility.
- You will have constant opportunities to develop your professional career through technical and soft skills trainings, taking part in innovation projects or rotational programs
- Also flexible working hours are important for us
- And our Amazing Benefits to make life easier and more enjoyable are waiting for you: Stock Program, Annual and Quarterly Bonuses, Employee Pension Plan, Medical Plan and life insurance for you and your Family, Peer to peer recognition, Ticket restaurant Card, Multisport Card / Holiday card, Groups of enthusiasts, Exclusive employee discounts, (online) events and many more.Talent Acquisition Team will share all details during an interview.
Working at Intel as a Python Engineer in one of multiple areas (AI, Big Data, Server Manageability, Cloud, Networking, , Data Storage, etc.), you will have a chance to work on the best class software using modern technics and methods. You will get an experience on world's best technologies, which will be released to the market within a few years. You can work across geographies, cultures and organizations - to deliver high quality software/firmware solutions to our partners.
- Designing, coding, debugging, executing and reporting automated/manual tests.
- Creating and documenting validation strategy/plan
- Analyzing and writing test standards and procedures
- Analyzing test results to ensure correct functionality determine root causes of failures and recommending corrective action
- Consulting with other team members in resolution of problems
- Providing feedback in preparation of technical appraisals of programming languages systems and computation software
Who we're looking for?
- Engineering and/or Master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication.
- Practical knowledge of Phyton programming language including knowledge in object-oriented programming
- Experience in software testing, knowledge of different types of testing like exploratory, black/ white box, fuzz, acceptance testing
- Knowledge of Linux operating system
- Experience and knowledge in Hardware specifics
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work in a competitive team environment in multiple geo-locations.
- Willingness to learn new topics, improve own skillset, influence processes to increase team efficiency.