In the Data Platforms Group, you will be working in one of the multiple areas (AI, Big Data, Server Manageability, Cloud, Networking, Data Storage, etc.), you will have a chance to work on the best class software using modern technics and methods. You will get an experience on the world's best technologies, which will be released to the market within a few years. You can work across geographies, cultures, and organizations - to deliver high-quality software/firmware solutions to our partners.
- You will be working with the latest and future products for Intel's top customers (Enterprises, Cloud Service Providers, Telco Providers, etc)
- At Intel, employees share in successes, enjoy comprehensive rewards, and are inspired by an innovative & inclusive workplace.
- You will be a part of our big R&D Center in Gdańsk
- You will be working across a group of professionals
- We guarantee you will be working in a safe environment, in an Organization that profoundly understands the current health situation worldwide. Either at your own home or on our premises if needed, the security and wellbeing of you and your family stand as our utmost responsibility.
- You will have constant opportunities to develop your professional career through technical and soft skills training, taking part in innovation projects or rotational programs
- Flexible working hours
- Our Amazing Benefits to make life easier and more enjoyable are waiting for you: The Stock program, Annual and Quarterly Bonuses, Employee Pension Plan, Medical Plan and life insurance for you and your Family, Peer to peer recognition, Ticket restaurant Card, Multisport Card / Holiday card, Groups of enthusiasts, Exclusive employee discounts, (online) events, and many more.
- Designing, coding, debugging, executing, and reporting automated/manual tests.
- Creating and documenting validation strategy/plan
- Analyzing and writing test standards and procedures
- Analyzing test results to ensure correct functionality determine root causes of failures and recommends corrective action
- Consulting with other team members in resolution of problems
- Providing feedback in preparation of technical appraisals of programming languages systems and computation software
Who we're looking for?
Important for us:
- Engineering and/or Master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication.
- Practical knowledge of one of the following: Python, C#, C/C+, Bash, other scripting language
- Experience in software testing, knowledge of different types of testing: exploratory, black/ white box, fuzz, acceptance testing
- Software development experience in Linux or Unix environment.
- Experience and knowledge of Hardware specifics
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work in a competitive team environment in multiple geo-locations.
- Willingness to learn new topics, improve own skillset, influence processes to increase team efficiency.
If you have the skills that we are looking for, talent acquisition team will reach out and tell you more about the opportunities. We would like to hear what you are passionate about to match the best role for you in the Data Platforms Group.