Our client’s solution is a successful mediatech scale up, collecting data from over 300 different data points. The data gets transformed into augmented analytics and reporting to answer clients’ marketing questions. The client is backed by several VCs. You will be working with your international teammates to further improve this innovative SaaS product in an agile way (adopted Scrum process or Kanban). The company has a professional developer-friendly atmosphere and a growth-driven culture.
- Developing and designing new functionalities of the product
- Working on tests and its automation to ensure quality
- Reviewing your peers code – code quality and review matter!
- Implement PoC and MVPs
- Bug fixing and refactoring when required
- Work completely remotely and meet your team a few times a year (when Covid-19 allows so)
- Work-life balance! NO OVERTIME is needed
- Work in European time zones only, in international team
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for highly motivated and eager to learn senior developers. Code quality should have importance for you.
- Proven experience as a Senior Java Developer
- It’s a plus if you are experienced with other JVM languages (especially Kotlin or Groovy)
- Either proven experience with relational databases or with noSQL
- Understanding of microservice architecture and distributed systems
- Basic DevOps experience, ideally also with cloud services
- Good analytical and debugging skills
- Good knowledge of English
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events