Join one of the most advanced and exciting Aptiv programs and lead us to success. As Program Owner you will be responsible for the end-to-end software development process dedicated to active safety programs for the cars of the future. You will drive a high-performing international team to deliver unique solutions for one of the automotive industry world leaders.
- Overall Program responsibility - owning the Program backlog & quality.
- Engineering customer communication for the assigned program.
- Working with stakeholders, customers and others to understand needs, split Capabilities to define and prioritize Features.
- Collaborating with Platform and Program Architects to define both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Working with release management to define customer releases and solution increments.
- Tracking and planning resources.
- Tracking & planning input/output deliveries from/to other competencies (mainly, but not only Hardware, Tests, Validation).
- Assessing metrics, including evaluation of business value achieved versus plan.
- Participating in the planning to define the inputs, milestones, and high-level objectives.
- Demonstrating contributions at the Program review.
- Working with Suppliers, making sure the requirements for supplier-delivered features are understood and assisting with the conceptual integration of these concerns.
- Managing risk and supporting failure analysis.
- Negotiating timing and content of deliveries with OEM, sub-contractor and Project Team.
- Supporting the defined software process and compliance.
Who we're looking for?
- Leadership experience (5+ years)
- Embedded Software experience
- Project Management skills, especially in areas of estimations, planning, clarifying goals & actions, managing backlog
- Ability to communicate effectively and convey complex concepts into simplified language
- Skillful and exhibiting willingness to anticipate customer’s needs
- Sufficient business acumen to identify the financial impact of decisions taken together with all relevant business administration dependencies
- Ability to give developmental feedback and courage to conduct critical conversations
- Skillful in applying coaching techniques in business environment
- Knowledgeable of and motivated by the concept of servant leadership
- Ability to work in complex, matrix organizations for the benefit of the team
- Skillful in conflict resolution
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages