This project develops 4G Radio Protocol Stack for LTE, including data and control planes of Layer2/Layer3 communication stack.
- Design and development of LTE RAN features (both 4G/LTE and 5G/NR)
- Writing feature design specifications and unit/functional test plan
- Taking the ownership of the feature and work with cross functional teams to successful delivery of the feature
- Understanding of end to end LTE RAN/EPC scenario and troubleshooting/fixing of field and QA reported issues
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor's (B.E/B.Tech) or Master's degree (M.E. or M.Tech.) in Computer Science/Electronics/Electronics/Telcommunications
- Minimum 5 plus years' experience telecom
- Good understanding of best practice software engineering processes, version control, testing and release cycles
Strong hold on C, C++ programming and Software architectures
Good understanding of LTE/RAN architecture and protocols
- Working with 3GPP standards
- Experience of software development on data/control planes for LTE RAN (MAC/RLC, PDCP/RRC) layer protocols
- End to end system integration and debugging experience.
Solid understanding of Linux OS internals
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills
- Linux Kernel
- 4G EPC Architecture