Senior/Regular QA Automation
Next Gen Clearing Transformation Layer project is strategic message transformation process used to standardise data flows between clients and internal consumers (e.g. FIX, Swift and file data flows to FIXML standard).
- Working with client facing team, developers and downstream consumers to understand mapping and test requirements for inbound and outbound flows
- Defining test cases to validate the transformation process in order from flows to be migrated from existing to strategic platform
- Developing automated solutions for all test cases
- Responsible for the build and configuration of the QA environment
- Planning and coordinating QA testing with interfacing teams
Who we're looking for?
- Experience in writing automated tests, within a java framework
- Knowledge of basic SQL commands
- Knowledge of basic Unix commands
- Experience working in a SCRUM/agile delivery model, ideally within the financial sector
- Good analytical and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of real-time messaging, preferrably FIX, FIXML and SWIFT formats
- Any experience with ETD products/systems would be a plus
- Knowledge of modern CI/CD stack