Beekeeper’s mobile platform is the single point of contact for your frontline workforce. With all communications and tools in one place, Beekeeper empowers frontline employees to be more agile, more productive, and create a safer workplace. Our secure platform offers a consumer-grade employee experience at the scale you need. Deskless workers can check resources and share best practices in real time. Managers can resolve issues quickly, handle non-routine work efficiently, and track team performance. Executives can increase business resilience and agility in uncertain times. Integrate seamlessly with your existing systems to create the future, now.
As a Software Engineer you will work across our entire software stack with talented and similar minded individuals. You will have the opportunity to work on the overall Beekeeper architecture, create services for other teams to use and solve scalability and performance challenges in a distributed system. You will work on the product that hundred of thousands of frontline workers rely on every day to work better together.
Role level: Mid
Report to: Tech Lead
Location set-up: Flexible / hybrid working model (min. 40% of time in Krakow office )
- Work in a cross functional team and build out our existing product offering
- Build and maintain high-performance, reusable and reliable software components
- Build & design highly available and highly scalable software systems
- Work closely with your peers on the overall Beekeeper architecture and infrastructure
- Work closely with other passionate software engineers to develop and ship new features
Who we're looking for?
- 2+ years experience in software coding and development
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience using RESTful APIs and handling JSON data
- You care about code quality and continuous refactoring
- Proficiency in English as we speak mainly English at work
- eligibility to work in Poland. This is a full time in-house position (employment contract)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking