BE | Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Since the foundation of Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry. For our partner, an Investment Banking organisation in Warsaw we are looking for a System Engineer – Virtualization.
The impact of COVID-19:
We are still hiring and look forward to welcoming new members. As our employees’ and candidates’ health is our top priority, we are currently conducting only online interviews and our employees are working mostly from home as a temporary solution. We will be returning to the office at some point though (3 days in the office, 2 days WFH).
- Analysis of current perimeter and needs for future virtualization farms setups
- Building new virtualization farms (E2E from HW Order to ready)
- Managing of the environments for Software defined Storage (VMware VSAN) and Virtualization (Redhat Enterprise virtualization, Oracle Virtualization Management, VMware vSphere)
- Management and configuration of converged systems for virtualization (Oracle PCA)
- Patch management of managed environments
- Capacity management of virtualization environments
- Performance tuning of managed environments
- Support for incidents and problem management
- Escalating SW problems to SW/HW vendors and external service providers
Who we're looking for?
- Solid experience in a similar position
- Hands on experience with the above-mentioned tech stack and tools
- Fluency in English
- Valid Polish work permit
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Integration events