Our client is a leading global Financial Market data provider who runs several change programs to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency, and low-latency data management chain. The projects are technically challenging in a very engaging environment making the most of cutting-edge technologies covering the domains of Real-Time, Big Data, Cloud, and Machine Learning.
The Product Manager will be responsible for documenting requirements and working with a team of product, technology, and customer-facing functions in executing and delivering on one of the key aspects of the Financial Product vision, as well as ensuring that the platform is robust and able to deliver new solutions to the market. This role will require global interaction and extensive experience within the technology sector to help define and realize the strategy through the delivery of world-class capabilities.
- Develop, manage, and distribute project documentation, including functional requirements, project test plans and test result summaries, system bug reports, and project release documentation.
- Work with content experts in analyzing new or existing content sets, including; testing, mapping, data modelling, developing and implementing specific business rules required to support the integration, concordance and/or ongoing maintenance of such content sets.
- Conduct user quality assurance testing throughout project development and on final project deliverables.
- Collect, coordinate and document user and test group feedback, managing and maintaining system bug reports, and validating system bug fixes or enhancements.
- Ability to work closely with a cross functional team varying from Product, Technology, Project Mgt, and business stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery
- Work across a group of Product Managers to elaborate on business requirements, understand the respective roadmaps and support multiple business strategies.
- Where applicable, work with the Sales and Account Management organization to raise awareness, train and demo the capabilities to clients and other partners.
- Ability to communicate confidently and professionally at all levels of an organization.
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years in Product management
- Understanding of APIs
- Data modeling
- Basic Cloud concepts
- Domain knowledge like capital markets, market data
- Strong experience in Business Analysis; Can understand and detail end-user workflows, and produce accurate Product Requirements, including mock-ups where necessary
- Extensive experience in product development/management, application or software development cycles and product definition and implementation
- Experience of working closely with Agile development teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to grasp and articulate technical, financial and conceptual ideas.
- Strong written and verbal skills, project management, analytical, and prioritization skills
- Excellent organizational skills, discipline and attention to detail
- Highly collaborative and enjoys working and delivering results through teams
- Experience and knowledge of using agile tools for prioritization and reporting
- Ability to understand the business and practices of a global organization and to deliver to demands in an agile way that meets customer demands.
- Knowledge of financial content a big plus.
- Technology experience with APIs, cloud services, and relational databases a plus.
- Experience of working with modelling, collection and management of customer usage data