The Compliance Technology team develops surveillance, monitoring and reporting tools to ensure that the firm adheres to the highest standards for ethical conduct and professionalism. We develop and maintain a variety of products that interface with many different areas of the business including research, execution and risk.
- Server-side software development using NodeJS
- Front-end software development using ReactJS
- Processing and storing data using SQL
- Working with various streaming, cloud and containerized technologies
- Contributing to discussions and decisions about application architecture
Who we're looking for?
- Proficiency with NodeJS
- Experience with ReactJS or AngularJS is required
- Experience with SQL is required
- Experience with messaging technologies such as Kafka, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ or Solace is preferred
- Experience building containerized microservices is preferred
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills are required
- Commitment to the highest ethical standards is required
- Server-side development with Java or C# might be a plus