The Avaloq L2 application support analysts/engineers have ownership to resolve incidents/issues in productive environment, monitoring to ensure application availability, stability, any reporting etc. They coordinate with service desk, other support units (e.g. L3 teams) in order to resolve Incidents and Problems that affect the Client services.
- Functional knowledge of involved applications, data to be able to do impact analysis, troubleshooting or involve/co-ordinate with other teams
- Follow incident management process end-to-end in a timely manner including triage of incident
- Ensure problem ticket raised (PRB) and required teams, stakeholders are informed
- Differentiate between incident and service request. Fulfil adhoc small reporting requirements
- EOD Batch ownership in productive environment
- Health checks and application monitoring
- Manage end user's expectation and other relevant stakeholders
- Able to work in different shifts (night on-call, day shift and adhoc weekend support)
Who we're looking for?
- At least 5 years' experience in IT with similar roles in Banking domain
- Detailed knowledge and skills of Avaloq Core Platform with certification
- Knowledge of Avaloq Front Platform
- Windows/Unix/Linux experience to handle BAU activities like file transfers, troubleshooting etc.
- Proficient in SQL and basic knowledge of Oracle DB
- Experience in handling Production batch using tools like Control-M
- ITIL Incident, Problem and Change process knowledge
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills
- Strong in communication, able to relate to relevant internal and external stakeholders along with end users
- ITIL Foundation certificate
- Scripting experience is an added plus i.e. shell scripting