Global Banking & Markets (GBM) is the "investment bank" for our client. Our businesses generate millions of transactions across a range of financial markets. Our IT teams design and develop modern systems covering all aspects - trading in the markets, sales and customer tools, handling transactions and building financial and regulatory reporting.
The team: We are looking for .NET Developer to join our Krakow and Germany-based team. You will be part of Trading Systems Development team.
- Analyze, design, develop, test and deliver quality software products in a complex environment.
- Supports the application's whole lifecycle including operation
- Identify areas for improvement and drive change through to completion.
- Actively participate in a self-organized DevOps team
Who we're looking for?
- Self-starter, able to work in fast paced agile development environment.
- Communication skills to collaborate effectively within the team and with the business
- Understanding of Financial and Banking applications or related business experience.
- Experience in object-oriented programming and design patterns.
- Experience in multi-thread programming and concepts
- Experience with low latency application/high performance requirements
- Experience with Agile development techniques (Test Driven Development, Scrum, Kanban)
- Strong C# skills (WPF, MVVM)
- Delphi development experience is a plus.
- Experience with databases using SQL
- Experience using Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment
- Fluent English skill
- Degree with IT focus (Business Information Systems, Informatics, Mathematics, Economathematics, Business Administration with IT focus, engineering with IT focus)
or an equivalent qualificationNICE TO HAVE
- German is a plus