What you will be doing
Together with us, you will be responsible for the development of CommandCentral products.
See how customers see the value of our products here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOW4E-qKK7M.
How do we work?
We work in SCRUM teams around 10 engineers big, that is end to end responsible for their work: starting from design, through test automation to deployment to cloud and maintenance.
You will be involved in the implementation of new features and improving the user experience of existing functionalities. You will cooperate with other developers and UX/UX Designers. You will have a chance to gather experience in backend development if you want.
Technology stack that you will use/learn is: Angular7+, TypeScript, HTML5 and SASS.
The backend part is hosted in Azure, implemented using Java, TypeScript and Node.js.
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Math or related fields
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills
- At least 3 years of experience in any of the listed technologies: Angular 7+, node.js, TypeScript
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of Azure cloud
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking