We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our IT team in Cyprus, Athens or remotely.
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance-based related reward
- Private health insurance
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
- Attractive relocation package. Relocation support for a smooth relocation for you and your family
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Collaborating with development teams to plan, deploy and administer applications running on AWS infrastructure and Kubernetes
- Monitoring, troubleshooting and maintaining Kubernetes clusters and AWS infrastructure using Infrastructure as Code principles
- Initiating and driving the adoption of technologies and use of good patterns for development and operations
- Actively participating in proposing and evaluating solutions for various technical improvements or business requirements
- Keeping up to date with the latest tools and trends in the industry
Who we're looking for?
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar discipline
- Mandatory knowledge and professional experience with both Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud platforms, AWS highly preferred
- Overall knowledge of software development and release practices according to DevOps principles
- Experience or knowledge of service mesh (such as Istio), infrastructure as Code tools (such as Terraform), monitoring tools (such as Zabbix, DataDog, New Relic) and/or CI/CD with Jenkins will be considered an advantage
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!
- Healthcare package
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages