Arla is a global farmer-owned company that is behind many well-known brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more. As a Senior Software Engineer, you become a part of our Dairy ART Train within IT Solutions department. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 60 of colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with OT environment and production standardization with data infrastructure platform. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
About The Job
In that role, you’ll join a new team tasked with development of the future platform transforming Arla Supply Chain to a data driven organization. This is a central part in our supply chain digitalization strategy and the platform must provide infrastructure to connect & bring together data from across systems into a single self-service setup. The platform will enable Arla to create reporting, dashboards, and advanced analytic/machine learning at scale. You will work closely with architects, Software Engineers, Data Engineers, Data Scientists and business product owners.
- Be a key member of our data platform development for digitalization across supply chain
- Create our intelligent Edges for data extraction and workload execution near production/operation
- Design cloud-based analytics solutions and applications with a focus on our Supply Chain organization, in cooperation with the architect team across Arla IT
- Deliver data and tooling (e.g. dashboarding) for citizen/self-service users across our Supply Chain organization
- Work together with application developers building solutions on our platforms
- Work in an agile environment delivering solutions across Supply Chain in Arla
- Have a unique opportunity to shape our future setup for data driven supply chain as we are early on our journey
Who we're looking for?
Each of us has a role to play, with the freedom to think big. We are ambitious, but we prefer accountability over control. So, if you are up for a challenge, there is no shortage of opportunities to have an impact - and realize your ambitions - whatever they may be.
- Required experience and 1+ of the 6 preferred areas below:
- Significant experience with cloud architecture for big data, timeseries, and analytics (Required)
- Significant experience in .NET Core platform development in C# (Required)
- Experience working with one or more Azure cloud services: IoTHub/IoTEdge, Digital Twin, Databricks, Data Lake, Time Series Insight, Functions, and Blob storages (Required)
- Experience with container runtimes such as Docker and workload/container orchestration using Kubernetes or similar platforms (preferred)
- Experience in site-reliability engineering practices. (preferred)
- Experience in Linux (preferred)
- Experience in real time processing using Kafka & Spark (preferred)
- Experience in front end technologies like Angular, Blazor or Grafana, and creating mart layers for the individual userfacing applications. (preferred)
- Experience developing in Python (preferred)
- Are a fluent in English (Required)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages