We believe in putting people first.
People like you, the customer and the end user. No politics and no getting lost in the machine. You will be working with our customers and engineering colleagues daily. Red offers a place for those who love their technology and understand that communicating with others is critical to quality and success. Team players thrive here.
In this role you will work with on a testing framework designed to handle a lot of embedded devices. These devices will need to run stress tests, unit tests, regression tests, compliance test and so forth. You'll find yourself working with unusual devices like remote control units, video stream players, Netflix screen monitoring and others. You'll gather data from these devices and integrate this into the harness. Your software will be helping to deliver to millions of people, next gen TV technology.
We're looking for a talented Manual Test Specialist, ideally with a proven track record of testing DTV solutions, as a part of an agile team.
How You'll Spend Your Time
- Being a key part of a team responsible for quality assurance
- Working closely with our software engineers
- Setting up a test environment for newly developed features
- Writing scripts to test apps’ different features
- Creating, update and close defect tickets
- Preparing the tests results and recording the outcome
- Broadening your domain knowledge
Who we're looking for?
What You'll Need to Bring
- At least 2 years relevant work experience in software testing
- Understanding Agile methodology
- Good knowledge of functional and non-functional test techniques
- Beginner knowledge of automated testing tools
- Comfortable working with Linux toolset
- Comfortable working with GIT
- Familiar with Jira, Agile & SDLC processes
- Comfortable working and communicating in English
- Nice to have: Digital TV domain experience, Robot Framework experience, Python programming, ISTQB, Bash
- This role is office-located and it allows 1 day WFH / week
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking