We are looking for a Senior Developer in Warsaw for a large scale distributed project in our global financial institution client. Project teams are distributed across various locations worldwide (Warsaw, St. Petersburg, New York, Shanghai, Toronto).
The project is dedicated for a risk calculation platform development based on Java technology stack (Java 8/Spring/Hibernate), Mongo, Apache Storm, Kafka Streams.
- Design and develop software components for margin risk data processing;
- Coordinate efforts with local developers and global team;
- Scalability and performance optimization;
Who we're looking for?
- 3+ years of hands-on experience using Java technology stack;
- Solid core Java, multithreading, concurrency, integration patterns;
- Good verbal/written communication skills; upper-intermediate English;
- Ability to think clearly, get to the bottom of things in solving technical issues;
- General understanding of streaming (Apache Storm, Kafka Streams);
- Experience with mongodb or another no-sql db is an asset;
- Degree in Computer Science; or in math or physics;