Are you an enthusiastic technology professional? Are you excited about seeking an enriching career; working for one of finest project for financial domain? If so, you are the right person for this role. We're seeking technology and domain leaders to join our development team in Wroclaw.
QA Automation Engineer with experience in mobile and web automation is required. In this role, you will own responsibility for the quality of these products and work closely with Software developers (iOS, Android), Product Management and help cultivate a quality mindset, coach and advocate for quality while assisting teams with software testing practices.
Implement test tools and frameworks that will help us release with confidence, work with teams to understand test automation gaps and implement coverage, work with teams to make testing an integral part of the software development process, coordinate testing efforts across teams to ensure delivery of high-quality features, assist in driving adoption of best practices in testing and maintainability.
Who we're looking for?
Ideally you can demonstrate experience in:
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience with Java
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with test automation - mobile testing(iOS and/or Android)
- experience with Cucumber, Maven, Jenkins, Junit/TestNG, Selenium and/or Appium
- experience with Jira, Jira-Xray, SoapUI/Postman, GitLab
- Agile practices - Scrum/Kanban
- Manual testing - solid QA approach, manual if required
- API testing
- Ability to accomplish complex engineering task independently
- a strong written and verbal communication, comfortable interacting with colleagues in English
- Experience to develop mobile banking related application is definitely a plus