The team has a global presence with regional teams in the US, UK, Switzerland and APAC. The team's goal is to provide excellent service and support in the area to the global client base. We provide end to end support and expertise in multiple streams which are mainly messaging, collaboration and mobility services. The team collaborates with engineering, vendors (Microsoft) and clients to provide robust and reliable middleware services to global clients.
- Member of global service delivery team providing service and support to M365 global users.
- Strong technical abilities and experience administering and supporting large M365 user basis.
- Experience working on multiple M365 services (PowerBi, PowerApps/PowerAutomate, Yammer, D365 etc.) and supporting the adoption of these services to our processes
- Experience in SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, Microsoft Teams, Intune and Azure in general is key.
- Monitor usage, performance and troubleshoot our M365 services while adopting them plus building documentation around the operation of these M365 services.
- Propose and implement system and operational enhancements including automation opportunities where possible.
- Train peers and L2/L3 support teams.
- Being both proactive and reactive and ready to work flexible hours.
- Participate in incident/problem management process and provide day to day escalation support.
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum of 5+ years M365 experience including on-boarding, integrating, configuring, upgrading and supporting M365 services.
- Computer science degree or equivalent.
- High level of core skills in Windows 2008 and 2012 operating system.
- Strong working knowledge of SQL 2008 and 2012 database.
- Good understanding of Azure AD.
- High level problem analysis and resolution skills.
- Good understanding of Business Intelligence systems.
- Strong understanding of change management processes.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP and network methodologies.
- Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft SQL technologies and performance tuning
- Experienced in configuring monitoring solutions and implementing service improvement measures for our M365 service estate.
- Self-motivated, able to prioritize, good at time management and goal driven.
- Able to work in high pressure and time critical environments.
- Able to deal efficiently with upper management and business clients.
- Experienced working in financial sector and aware of best practices.