At GSK, we're a company with a special purpose, to help people do more feel better and live longer. Realising our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living GSK's values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. And in return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Put simply, it’s about you being motivated to do your best work, in a place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Together we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us. It is only through the energy, dedication, drive and passion of all of us that we can be the very best for GSK, and importantly, for our patients and consumers.
Information is the most valuable asset of Pharmaceutical R&D and ensuring its long-term digital preservation and access is critical to managing the lifecycle of our medicines. The Tech products used to support the electronic archival of R&D’s information assets are therefore fundamental to supporting GSK’s purpose to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
This role is opening at an exciting time where we plan to modernize the technology platforms, so they can better support with diverse range of information types that now need to be retained, giving you the opportunity to drive the strategic direction of GSK's archiving capability, influence and own delivery of the future end state and realize a solution with touch points across the entire R&D organization.
The role provides the perfect platform to further develop your Product Owner expertise, whilst working with some high-profile systems to deliver major value to GSK.
- Overall ownership for the applications used to provide long term access to relevant content as required by business needs and pharmaceutical regulations.
- Crafting the future technology landscape and developing an approach to deliver it.
- Stakeholder and relationship management to maintain strong alignment between business representatives and SMEs across R&D and the broader GSK.
- Partnering with technical architects to assess options and define the future solution landscape for the domain that is aligned with the business operating model.
- Defining the roadmap for the product and crafting the programme to deliver against it.
- Engaging and managing third party resources to deliver and support the solutions.
Who we're looking for?
- Degree in Computer or Information Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or relevant experience
- Proven experience in Tech Product ownership
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a major global Tech organization with a track record in delivering customer facing projects or services that span organisational boundaries
- Demonstrable experience in applying agile and DevOps techniques to the delivery of products
- Knowledge of archiving platforms used/data storage in a regulated industry and the challenges that can bring
- Experience of leading external vendors and operating in a matrix environment
- Experience of programme delivery in a global environment
- Ability to drive change management
- Experience as a Product Owner in a global Tech organisation
- Pharmaceutical R&D experience and knowledge of GxP regulations as they apply to archiving
- Experience applying relevant archiving frameworks such as OAIS and ISO 14721 to the delivery of tech solutions
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages