GSK is one of the world’s foremost pharmaceutical and healthcare companies and we are proud to be leading a healthcare revolution.
Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. We are part of GSK, which aspires to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies.
At Poznan Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support salesforce of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
- Own, produce and maintain the Automated Testing Framework, process and recommendations to be adopted by the rest of the team
- Work directly with DevOps team and Product Team by providing coaching, support and guidance with best practices in testing and automation
- Champion the discipline of Testing within the team and drive the uptake of Test-Driven Development and Behaviour-Driven Development
- Ensure the Testing Tools and Test Automation capability are maintained in a compliant manner, to adopt and implement the correct security and validation policies on the solution
- Working effectively within Agile teams and making positive contributions to Agile and Scrum Ceremonies
- Working closely with Product team and helping refine/review the acceptance criteria to ensure the acceptance tests reflect the desired functionality
- Follow "whole-team" approach by constantly collaborating with programmers, other specialists to define and execute functional/non-functional tests
- Ability to identify and recommend suitable introduction of new processes, tools and techniques for increasing quality of delivered solutions, reducing manual effort and enabling fast feedback through automated test-runs
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, Regression, Post-implementation) and analyse results
- Provide documentation by creating logs to document testing phases and defects
Who we're looking for?
- Hands-on experience utilising a wide variety of automation strategies and tools to support the different types of testing.
- Hands-on experience in programming and scripting languages to support development and execution of automation scripts.
- Good understanding of Acceptance-Driven-Development (ATDD), Behaviour-Driven-Development (BDD) and its application within Agile eco-system.
- Experience introducing and setting-up the necessary eco-system for test automation.
- Good exposure and understanding of Agile ways of working and methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban
- Strongly believe and advocate test automation as a means of improving Time to Market, reducing cost of delay and improving consumer satisfaction.
- Supporting the agile development life cycle by collaboratively planning, designing, and executing automated testing processes as part of continuous integration and delivery practices.
- ISTQB (Foundation Level certificate)
- Knowledge of tools for managing test cases and defects (e.g. HP ALM, Jira, etc.) - intermediate level
- Knowledge of UML / BPMN business process modelling standards - basic level
- Understanding of CI/CD processes
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Good command of English (min. B2)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to details, analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce (ideally followed by SFDC Certificates)
- SQL knowledge - intermediate
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages