At GSK, we're a company with a special purpose, to help people do more feel better and live longer. Realising our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living GSK's values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. And in return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Put simply, it’s about you being motivated to do your best work, in a place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Together we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us. It is only through the energy, dedication, drive and passion of all of us that we can be the very best for GSK, and importantly, for our patients and consumers.
As a Software Development Manager you will be contributing within and across product teams for the technical solution design, implementation & continuous improvement of Vaccines R&D Tech systems in alignment with Agile and DevOps principles by working closely with Architecture, Product Owners, Agile Facilitators and Product Director.
The distinct behavior demonstrated by a Manager, Vx R&D Tech Engineering is defined by Leadership, Innovation and Strategy, which will include both team leadership and direction of work, with a focus on Value to the Vaccines R&D organization.
Who we're looking for?
- Computer Science or related bachelor's degree required although relevant experience is equally valued
- Experience in managing people and Development teams.
- DevSecOps & Azure
- Lifecycle/service management, business continuity
- Experience in Agile development and different approaches, but specifically Scrum.
- Good command of English both spoken and written (at least C1)
- If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Experience with ITIL
- Data science (e.g. AI/ML), data analytics & data quality/integrity
- Experience with relevant technology platforms (e.g. Kubernetes) and frameworks (e.g. Docker) including cloud technologies
- Experience with data structures (i.e. information management), data models or relational database design
- Domain expertise with relevant business process
- Trained on Regulatory (GxP) standards
- SAP Knowledge
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages