At GSK, we're a company with a special purpose, to help people do more feel better and live longer. Realising our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best.When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living GSK's values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. And in return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Put simply, it’s about you being motivated to do your best work, in a place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing. Together we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us. It is only through the energy, dedication, drive and passion of all of us that we can be the very best for GSK, and importantly, for our patients and consumers.
Who we're looking for?
- Computer Science r related bachelor's degree required although relevant experience is equally valued
- Data science (e.g. AI/ML) or data analytics & data quality/integrity
- Testing strategies & Frameworks (Selenium or Tosca)
- Experience in Agile development and different approaches, but specifically Scrum.
- Containerizations – Kubernetes or Docker
- DataBricks / Apache Spark / Understand the value and implementation of CI/CD pipelines.
- Development languages - preferably at least 2 of the following Java script, python, Java or .Net
- DevSecOps knowledge, specifically on Azure
- Good command of English both spoken and written (at least B2)
- If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Experience with ITIL
- Experience with relevant technology platforms (e.g. Kubernetes) and frameworks (e.g. Docker) including cloud technologies
- Experience with data structures (i.e. information management), data models or relational database design
- Subject matter expertise with relevant business process
- SAP Knowledge
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages