At GSK, we're a company with a special purpose, to help people do more feel better and live longer. Realising our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best.When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living GSK's values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. And in return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Put simply, it’s about you being motivated to do your best work, in a place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing. Together we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us. It is only through the energy, dedication, drive and passion of all of us that we can be the very best for GSK, and importantly, for our patients and consumers.
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree - Computer Science or related high school diploma
- Linux/Unix admin – able to admin, design, develop, install, configure, debug/test and maintain Unix computer systems and utilities
- Familiarity with virtualization technologies;
- Basic scripting;
- Good command of English both spoken and written (at least B2)
- Validation (GxP & non GxP) / including cyber-security controls knowledge;
- A high-performance computing environment knowledge
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages