Become the Aptiv “Cybersecurity Star”! As the Cybersecurity Specialist you will play a key role in Aptiv Krakow, creating a secured environment for Aptiv’s and the customer's data. You will gain experience and knowledge in the field of data protection, security, IT and much more. You will be the unique on that role on site. Doesn't that sound encouragingly?
- Support for the plant in the implementation of legal and other requirements, as well as coordination of regulatory requirements related to ISO/IEC 27001/ TISAX applicable to Aptiv Kraków.
- Regular reporting to Aptiv Kraków management on the current state of information security in the facility and the implementation of information security objectives (management and KPI review)
- Review and update of local information security documentation based on corporate and segmental requirements
- Planning, coordinating and participating in internal audits
- Record keeping and analysis of information security incidents
- Coordinating the flow of information for implementation of activities necessary to manage information security between groups located inside and outside of Aptiv Krakow
- Conducting training for Kraków Technical Centre employees in the field of information security
Who we're looking for?
- MSc degree in technical, IT or economy faculty
- Qualified internal auditor in quality systems
- Familiar with ISO/IEC 27001 & TISAX requirements
- Fluent English
- Methodical approach to problem solving
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- MS Office application
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages