At DXC, we believe the power of insight comes from an intelligent, end-to end approach to Big Data and information. DXC Analytics aligns the right people, processes and technology to help our clients analyze and act on their information. Our consultants provide the advice and support clients need to transform and manage their Big Data initiative and start unlocking the valuable business opportunities. Clients benefit from Big Data and enhanced analytics to improve customer engagement and satisfaction, create new business opportunities and reduce costs.
The pace of business is accelerating. Consumers know it because the world is now literally at their fingertips — they no longer have to wait to receive the latest products and services. DXC offers are managing big data solutions and platforms to enable our customers to develop the fully autonomous driving of our future and to deliver the kind of business agility you need to swiftly adapt to the speed of the marketplace.
The Spark Lead Developer is part of the WW offering build team. He/she/it works with respective automotive accounts, Hadoop experts, experienced software developers, data scientists and technology experts to deliver analytic solutions for our customers.
- Provide experienced technical consulting in agile development teams in fully automated labeling for DXC autonomous driving
- Solution design and guidance on fully automated generated "Ground-Truth-Equal" labels on a Robotic-Drive-cluster-level/dimension scale for verifying higher SAE levels of Autonomy with the growing data volumes
- Contribute as technical expert in presales activities and knowledge sharing in autonomous driving community
- Implement fully automated labeling of objects as part of ingest pre-processing pipeline
- Save labels into Pascal and automotive formats (e.g. ROSbag, MDF4)
- State-of-the art data science user Interface for ad hoc / interactive analytics of created annotations at PB scale
- Implement standard APIs for user defined functions and annotations
- Integration into Machine Learning DevOps pipeline, meta data store and model repositories
- Design and develop analyzer features, proof-of-concept and demos in support of presales activities for clients
ill test the UI together with the team
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor or Master degree required in informatics, business informatics, business administration or equivalent qualification
- Languages: English (fluent)
- Proven experience in all phases of a Big Data project: Concept & design, development, implementation, change and operation
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as Big Data developer (in Spark, PySpark)
- Demonstrated know-how in Spark architecture
- 3+ years lead software developer
- Big Data Programming know-how in Java and Python
- Exposure to containerization and workflow scheduling (Docker, Kubernetes, Airflow)
- 1 year experience in Machine Learning DevOps (Pytorch, Tensorflow)
- Strong customer focus, assertiveness and precise method of operation
- Possesses an understanding of architectural dependencies of technologies in the customer's analytic environments
- Able to communicate and present internally and externally in a confident manner
- Hands-on of experience with native reading, writing and processing of automotive formats (e.g. ROSbag, MDF4)
- Experience in cloud (Azure/AWS)