Luxoft, in partnership with a leading player on the discrete GPU market, is searching for talented developers with a passion for 3D graphics and driver development experience to join the rapidly growing team in Gdansk. As a graphics driver developer, you will shape the experiences of millions of gamers and design professionals around the world, collaborate with industry leaders and influence the evolution of 3D graphics APIs.
- Work with a distributed team in a CI environment
- Implement cutting-edge API functionality, new features and optimizations
- Investigate and fix performance & functional defects
- Extend and maintain tests and supporting tools
- Participate in code reviews
- Contribute to open source projects
- Participate in architectural decisions
- Provide expertise for API standardization industry committees
- Mentor junior engineer team members
- Share expert knowledge through trainings and internal documentation
Who we're looking for?
- Experience in design and development of C/C++ applications,
- Solid understanding of 3D graphics, rendering flow and common performance bottlenecks,
- Familiarity with one or more graphics or GPU compute APIs - OpenGL, DirectX, Vulkan, OpenCL or CUDA,
- Working experience with Windows or Linux driver development,
- Demonstrated ability to investigate software defects with debuggers, profilers and other available tools.
- Experience working with large volume high throughput data applications,
- Knowledge of Windows internals,
- Familiarity with shader languages (GLSL / HLSL),
- Familiarity with game engines such as Unreal Engine, Unity, Cry Engine,
- Familiarity with 3D modeling or CAD tools such as 3D Max, Maya, Solidworks.