We seek support for our international Markets & Securities Services IT team: We are looking for a coordinator and application manager for our suite of financial markets applications in the equities space: From client order origination to compliance and limit checking up to connectivity of our global order routing venues with a variety of international regulated markets, multilateral trading facilities and brokers. Company is aligning its order management and order routing infrastructure to allow better collaboration, reduced costs, smarter routing and quicker or cheaper execution.
Maintenance, interface development and application integration is performed by a small team of talented engineers practicing agile DevOps close to business and the global team. We own it - we build it - we run it.
To do this successfully, it needs more than just good IT engineering skills: We need colleagues with drive for change and first background and high interest in financial markets, especially in stock markets
and underlying business.
- You and your teammates are responsible for all aspects of delivering software to your users:
- IT Service Ownership for our TBMX trading system (by TickTS) and connected mainly FIX based order venues and markets
- Speaking to product owner, business stakeholders and external vendors on features and requirements - requires excellent knowledge of business background and good communication skills.
- Identify areas for improvement and drive change through to completion.
- You will be part of a pan-European project team driving towards a
new equity "strategic stack"
- Production availability of your service
Who we're looking for?
- Deep understanding and high interest in financial markets esp. stock markets
- Some/first experience in object-oriented programming and enterprise application integration
(Message Broker, FIX connectivity, exchange connectivity)
- Experience with databases using SQL.
- Degree with banking focus or IT (Business Administration with IT coverage, engineering with IT coverage, Business Information Systems, Informatics, Mathematics, Physics, ...)
or outstanding job experience in the context of Equities ITNICE TO HAVE
- German is a plus.