Our client is looking for Luxoft to help scale the deployment timeline of a network ticketing and orchestration system into five new centers. The incumbent team can support their existing feature backlog, but additional resources are needed to support the expansion into additional centers.
- Gather the requirements by interacting with the stakeholders to analyze and determine the solution feasibility, defining the system/functional-level requirements, and produce the high and low-level design documents.
- Design/develop new and enhance the applications using PHP programming. Example - refactoring an existing PHP script to perform similar functions for a different workgroup.
- Build and/or expand internal common classes and methods for reuse by the team.
- Build new socket based apis for use in PHP scripts.
- Write scripts that perform screen scrape capabilities in order to add/modify/delete or read information from older Telco system.
- Build and/or expand scripting on an existing Python application.
- Execute and write a unit test plan, and documentation for the application
- Identify and debug issues with code and suggests changes or improvements.
- Ensure all code is complaint and written by following the project guidelines.
- Provide concise documentation on any changes applicable following the project guidelines.
Who we're looking for?
- Developer experience in software development projects.
- Experience with PHP, Python, MySQL, Oracle, Mongo, HTML/JS/CSS, REST api's, JSON.
- Advanced experience with PHP.
- Sysadmin experience in UNIX/Linux operating systems, preferably Ubuntu.
- Working with complex data sets such as circuit inventory or equipment inventors
- Experience with Telco mainframe systems like WFA and TIRKS.
- Experience with Telco switching technologies.