Senior Full-Stack Developer (Java+Angular)
We are running a number of projects for a global investment bank.
Team is responsible for migration of legacy solution from java application platform (JAP6) to Java 11 (Spring Boot).
- Back end: Enterprise Spring Boot
- DB: Oracle
- CI/CD: Jenkins
- Investment banking
- Foreign exchange positions
- Implementation of required software components according to design specifications
- Implementing Front-End (Angular) and Back-End (Java) components
- Performing code reviews
- Integration of produced results into an executable system
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years of experience with full-stack development
- Strong technical skills in JAVA core, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Multi-threading, Concurrency
- In depth understanding of OOP, SOLID principles
- Familiar with Design Patterns, Multi-threading, Data Structures
- Proven developer testing skills (unit, mocking, API, TDD, BDD)
- Experience with micro-services architecture
- Jira, Confluence - confident user
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in an agile team
- University degree in Engineering or Computer Science or similar