The matter of the project is to integrate and productionize client(s) in-house infrastructure/existing applications with fraud detection SaaS platform run by service provider hosted in the public cloud.
Major duties and responsibilities
- develop and implement automation scripts using Ansible, bash, Python, etc.
- create, modify and productionize Docker containers
- Log monitoring and aggregation
- troubleshooting and closely work with L1/L2 support teams
Who we're looking for?
- Strong experience with any Cloud provider
- Write automation scripts, troubleshooting.
- Experience with Docker; Making Dockerfiles.
- Monitoring and logs aggregation tools: Grafana, ELK, Prometheus, Zabbix, Nagios.
- Scripting and automation on bash/Python/Perl.
- English: Upper-intermediate
Experience with Machine Learning
Experience with IBM Cloud
Experience with AWS services: EC2, VPC, Route53, ECS, EKS, Fargate. Deployment, troubleshooting.