7N is an agent for high-end IT professionals. For over 30 years of operation we have proven that a clear and transparent financial model, collaboration exclusively with experts in their respective fields, and taking good care of them, comprise the best possible IT consulting model. We act as an individual agent for our consultants and promote their competences to our clients by offering them a wide range of projects in which they may participate. We add wage transparency, career development support and professional stability. Our main goal is a long-term collaboration; therefore the majority of our staff have been with us for many years.
Currently we are looking for DevOps Engineer (with AWS) who will join a team focusing on helping Clients from financial industry in designing and implementing technology solutions using the latest cloud-based technologies.
Who we're looking for?
- Knowledge of Windows & Linux based systems
- DevOps background/experience, including scripting ability (Python/bash)
- Experience building infrastructure as a code with CloudFormation and Terraform
- Knowledge of AWS core services: VPCs, Availability Zones, Route 53, S3, API Gateway, SQS, SNS, EC2, Auto Scaling Groups, AuroraDB, RDS
- Knowledge of basic AWS security controls; IAM, Security Groups, Guard Duty, CloudTrail, AWS WAF
- Knowledge of Containers and Container Orchestration (Docker or Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of agile processes & ceremonies (Scrum, SAFe or Kanban)
- Experience across a range of DevOps tooling:
- CI – Jenkins/TeamCity/CircleCI/Azure DevOps
- SCM – Bitbucket/GitHub/Gitlab
- CD – Spinnaker/Octopus/Bamboo
- Testing - JMeter/Cucumber/Pester
- Nice to have: knowledge of Puppet, Chef or Ansible; experience using AWS Redshift or AWS Sagemaker
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package