Global Markets Tech team is looking for an experienced developer to join its Equity Derivatives team in Krakow.
The role involves working together with front office traders and sales, utilizing technologies to provide strategic sales trading systems for Equity Derivatives.
- The candidate will be participating in the design and development of cutting edge infrastructure, systems and applications used by Front Office to provide streamlined and revenue-generating services to our clients, focus is primarily on front-end side with opportunity to participate in full-stack design and implementation.
- Designing and building new pricing and analysis tools with modern technology for trading vanilla to light exotic products globally.
- The candidate will be expected to closely liaise with trading, sales, structuring and the tech groups in the equity derivatives business. The products spread across exchange listed, OTC and exotics.
- The candidate will be able to rapidly learn in-depth knowledge and gain experience of Equity Derivatives trading / risk management from both technology and business perspective.
- This position is open to professionals with > 6 years of experience. Exceptional candidates with less experience can be considered.
- Minimum Bachelor degree from a recognized University. Computer Science / Engineering / Physics and Mathematics majors preferred.
- Self-motivated with independent thinking and a quick learner that can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills, experience in working across business and IT at all levels will be a plus.
- An excellent team player with a focus on creating modern and maintainable solutions.
- Strong interest in applying academic knowledge/technical skills to solving practical problems in the Investment Banking industry.
- Knowledge and practical experience of Equity Derivatives is a plus.
- Strong technical experience in Java and SQL
- Azure, Spring, Docker, micro-services, Kafka and REST will be a plus
Who we're looking for?
- Solid experience in core Java (5+ years)
- Knowledge of Java 8 or newer versions' new features
- Experience with J2EE, Spring
- Strong experience with Oracle SQL , stored proc, triggers, views
Azure, Kafka,Unix, PL/SQL